Friday, February 12, 2010

WANNA DO WINTER WEEKEND

Welcome to Camp Wanna Do Winter - the good news is that all six campers made it on time!!! Our last camper, Hitty Ann, rolled in on the Postal yesterday. She was last seen in the sleigh with HittyG, on her way to join the others at the Capital City Convention Center. I'm sure that much giggling ensued once she arrived. This group is very genial and easy-going.

So, the weekend has begun, but they are functioning without me today. I'm stuck at work while they do all their fun things without me. I believe that HittyG has commissioned one of the Hittys to take pictures in my absence, and they will be posted tonight for all to see. Happy
For any who come here and can't find any more posts about the winter camp, I moved it to my Hitty Writes blog at http://ashdoll.wordpress.com which is more user friendly for picture loading. Please visit HittyG and the rest of the Capital City Hittys there.

No comments:

Post a Comment